Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Wishlist for 2017


Each year...everybody must have a wishlist...tak kire la benda tu mahal/limited edition/murah sekalipun....put aside iPhone 7/tab/brand new laptop even a car, so here's my list..



1) Full set of laneige skincare include face massager....

- thanx to him..I get full set of laneige basic duo set light..unfortunately this set does not include cleanser and other things..tapi takpe...I will make it perfect...


for the fisrt, I get this set, then I will



Get this cleanser sebagai pelengkap

face massager..pink ok pink...

And this lip sleeping mask....




  2)  Kabinet baju
- dah lama terfikir untuk replace yang lama since my clothes dah makin menggunung sampaikan almari baju dahtak boleh tampung lagi...so I need this..the second factor is kabinet baju yang ada sekarang ni sebenarnya kabinet plastik 5 tingkat...meh sini aku tunjuk... 

ini lah dia rupa kabinet tu

so I want to replace with this

It's white, it's cute, it's perfect...aritu ada survey ada 1 kedai available...must grab it



   3)  Meja study

 -  tak cukup kabinet baju, this time aku nak tukar meja study pulak...one of the ways to make my      dream bedroom...


nak kerusi,..para...meja..berapa ongkosnya ya bapak2 ibuk2?...




    4) External harddisk 500gb/1tb...

     - to put all running man episodes in one place..Lol...



ok that's it...for a while...I think

No comments: